Monday, June 23, 2014

Orlando

Mega-Vacation: Stop #2.5
Orlando, FL
June 7th, 2014

On our way to Atlanta we had to run through Orlando to see some of our best Florida friends-
Brady, Cooper, Mary Grace
Miller and Beck
I can not believe how these two have grown!
Cooper was Mary Grace's very first friend!
So back in the day, Matt, Nicole, Brent and I spent a lot of time playing ping pong (back when we only had 1 child each!) Whenever they came to our house we found ourselves playing for hours. Matt and Nicole just finished building a house and they had a custom ping pong table made for their game room. This picture doesn't do it justice at all, but it's gorgeous and I totally want one now! And, of course, not 10 minutes after arriving at their house Brent and Matt were "Pinging it up."
Love these 5!
Nic and I have come a long way in the last 6 years!
While we were in town we had to drive Mary Grace by her first home-
our corporate apartment in Heathrow. She only lived here for 2 weeks (then we had to move to another corporate apartment for a month, and then we finally moved into our house when she was 6 weeks old!), but this is the home we brought her to when we left the hospital.

At the time it was a FAR cry from everything I imagined...but it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment