Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mr. Dramatic

We thought Mary Grace was a drama queen...
but, oh my, Miller is winning an Oscar!

 This was rice cereal mixed with breast milk.
There were lovely gagging noises that go along with these photos, but I spared you the video!
 After Miller passed the 6 month mark I felt comfortable trying some other things. I spent an afternoon pureeing some organic veggies and was so excited to give Miller a taste after his nap.
Here is his reaction to the carrots-

 He actually started blocking the spoon with his bib!
 Today I went in with a positive attitude. I made up a carrot song and dance. And even took a few bites to show him how delicious my cooking is. He thought it was great...
 ...until it went in his mouth!

Honestly, this is absurd.
Miller and I had a long conversation tonight about having a better attitude tomorrow. We're going to try avocado. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I bet he will be loving solid food in a week or so. Both Connor and Jack started out like that, but quickly came around. Miller is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and please take a video of your carrot dance. I'm dying to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that's amazing!!! ... and YES, please post carrot dance video and then the gagging :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete