Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Retirement

 I want to officially announce my retirement from the sport of polo.
It was a short lived career, but in the end I decided my lifelong impression of horses was a correct one.
 Girls Night Out played polo again this weekend.
And it was Cra-zzzzy!
The horses were wild. Several girls got thrown and there was even a horse fight. My horse got spooked, reared up and took off running (which, I did not handle well).
 I tried to be brave, but in the end I couldn't get off this horse fast enough!
 
 
As much as I love this group of girls, I just can't handle the horses. So...I'll be meeting them at dinner for future girls nights out!
**This is not a Brett Farve type of retirement. I'm serious!**

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'm ok with this....I say as I sit on the couch for the 3rd night in a row with a heating pad on my aching back;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sad! I would do the same though-your pictures were so cool though! (and fitting since you lie in Ky!)

    ReplyDelete