Monday, October 29, 2012

Homework

As I mentioned in my last  blog, I am taking a photography class right now. Each week I have specific picture I have to take for my homework, but also I'm just supposed to be taking pictures as much as possible (not a problem for me!)
My instructor has urged us to not use our kids while we are learning. She described it like starting to train for a marathon on an uphill. But always up for a challenge, I've disregarded her advice and here are some of the shots I've taken over the last two weeks:
 


 

 
 
 Annabelle and Mary Grace
 
 This is the face I get whenever I start paying attention to Miller-
 I'm starting to see this face more and more from Miller. He gets SO frustrated with himself when he can't do something!
 As soon as I handed him what he wanted he was fine.
(these pictures were taken no more than 10 seconds apart!)
Bear with me as I learn about photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment