Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Opening Weekend

This weekend was opening weekend at Keeneland.
We headed out on Saturday morning to watch warm ups and have 'Breakfast with the Works'
I wish I'd gotten a better picture because it's hard to see, but Miller is wearing his special Keeneland shirt.

 
At least these two can pretend to be jockeys!
(Probably no future for either of them- I think Mary Grace is already over the height limit and Miller is over the weight limit!)

 
There might not be a more beautiful scene then watching the sunrise over the track as the horses warm up!

Brent is keeping up his promise to buy Mary Grace horses. Thank goodness they are all of the stuffed variety so far (she's got quite a collection now, but this was Miller's first!)
Can't wait to head to the races with all my Atlanta girls next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Miller is over the weight limit. Hilarious. CAN'T WAIT to see all of you next weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there is nothing more beautiful that early in the morning..and I'll take your word for it, as I'm hoping we won't be there that early?? :) CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete