Sunday, October 28, 2012

Two Patches

This past week we went to our two favorite pumpkin patches-
Boyd's Orchard and Evan's Orchard
 
Family trip to Boyd's Orchard
October 21st
 



 I love this picture Brent took of Miller all snuggled up to my shoulder with his arm through mine. He is such a sweet baby!
 Mary Grace went down this huge slide about a million times.

 
Evan's Orchard with friends
October 25th
Mary Grace and Annabelle
 Mary Grace and Addison playing in the corn box (like a sandbox)
 
 




Two things:
1. I was majorly bummed the kids couldn't wear their long sleeve pumpkin shirts. I mean, there's only a small window of time they can wear them. But, it was 83 degrees that day. Next year I will order short sleeved outfits.
2. I am taking a photography class right now. It is going really well and I'm really enjoying learning how to use my camera (shoot in manual instead of auto)...but it is leading to some bad pictures as I figure it all out. At both pumpkin patches I was 'experimenting.' I ruined most of the pictures from Boyd's and several from Evan's. It's definitely a learning process!


No comments:

Post a Comment