Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
Proof in my children: Reason #1,527
Miller crawled over to me the other day and as I scooped him up for a hug, I realized he had blood on his shirt.
Based on the scrape, I'm guessing he stood up and slipped.
But here's what I'm confused about- where was the drama?
There were no tears. No whining. No screams. No demands for band-aids. No hyperventilating from getting so worked up about it. No secondary injuries from thrashing around being so dramatic about the first injury. (yes, the last two things happen on a regular basis to the girl of the house).
If anything, there was slight annoyance that my concern was taking him away from play time.
There were no tears. No whining. No screams. No demands for band-aids. No hyperventilating from getting so worked up about it. No secondary injuries from thrashing around being so dramatic about the first injury. (yes, the last two things happen on a regular basis to the girl of the house).
If anything, there was slight annoyance that my concern was taking him away from play time.
Breathing a sigh of relief...
Two girls Mary Graces might have killed me. I LOVE having a boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment