My interview with a 6-Year Old!
What is your favorite color?
Pink. Wait, what are the rules? Can I say more than 1? Pink, purple, yellow and red.
What is your favorite thing to do?
Play My Little Ponies and ride my new scooter.
What is your favorite song?
Anything by Taylor Swift or Gregg Russell.
What is your favorite book?
All the Bernstein Bear books.
Who is your best friend?
Isabel
What is your favorite food?
Steak...for dinner. Eggs and oatmeal for breakfast.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
An Olympics girl.
What is your favorite part of school?
recess and learning about the bible
What is your favorite number?
7 and 11 because they rhyme
What is your favorite animal?
Cat
What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberry
What is your favorite car?
Bronco
What was your favorite vacation this year?
Disney World and cruise or Hilton Head. And Hawaii. Oh, that wasn't this year. We should go again, it's been a while.
What are you scared of?
Scary movies
What are your dreams?
Flying cats (What?!?!)
What was the best part of being 5?
Getting a new My Little Pony castle
What are you most looking forward to about being 6?
I am going to earn enough money to buy a DVD that I've never seen before.
This is the 4rd year I've done this (or a similar) interview on her birthday. It is really fun to look back and compare the answers. These are the links to the other interviews:
Mary Grace had her 6-year well check a couple of weeks ago. She was 3' 10" (75%) and weighed 42 pounds (25%). At the time I didn't think much of it, but looking back I realized according to the measurements she only grew 1 inch over the last year. I find this hard to believe. I think she might have gotten mismeasured either this year or last. Who knows though?



No comments:
Post a Comment