When we arrived at the farm on Saturday for Mary Grace's birthday party I was frantically running around trying to set up. I could hear Mary Grace chattering about a zebra, but admittedly I never really took a look around. I figured there was a black and white horse and didn't give it another thought.
About half way through the party one of the party hosts from the barn asked the kids if they wanted to go feed the zebra. Say what?
Yep. The farm has an actual zebra!
Apparently zebras are really shy animals so it's no real surprise that the zebra didn't come very close to a group of 20 screaming kids!
After the party the owner of the barn told us to stop back by anytime...so we took her up on the offer and headed back first thing Monday morning.
Mary Grace asked if she could bring her stuffed zebra. As soon Miller saw Mary Grace heading towards the door with hers, he went to grab his matching one.
It took the zebra quite a while to warm up to us. And I think he was completely confused by the stuffed animals!
Love this picture when the zebra finally came over to smell Mary Grace's stuffed zebra!
If I didn't have the pictures to prove it, I'm not sure I'd even believe that this guy lives down the street from us!






No comments:
Post a Comment