Tuesday, August 6, 2013

School Supply

Shopping for KINDERGARTEN school supplies!
 This year was particularly exciting because the supplies are actually Mary Grace's! At Trinity you buy community supplies and there is a huge note on the list NOT to label the supplies. So imagine our excitement when Covenant's list asked for everything to be 'clearly labeled with student's name.'
Most of the list was VERY specific which really limited her choices, but she still had fun shopping!
And I had fun with my label maker.
 We also shopped for most of her uniform items. She is required to wear kahki and white. There is some red outerwear that I have on order and we'll have to pick up a few plaid jumpers once we get to Chicago...but otherwise, she's set! 
And in the strangest school prep ever- I packed everything neatly into a suitcase! 

 Now...to make SURE the movers don't accidentally load this suitcase on the truck! Our things will be in storage for a couple of weeks- waiting on the house to close- and we won't have access to any of it! Praying I can stay organized during this transition and not misplace anything (including my mind!)

1 comment: