Wednesday, August 1, 2012

All the rest...

The Grand Finale of Beach Trip Pictures





Dinner at The Old Florida Fish House


Mary Grace chose (on her own) to order the crab claw kids meal. She easily put away 50 claws!
Love our seafood lover!


Dinner at George's with David, Brooke, Blair and Linley

After dinner we took Mary Grace and Blair to play in the fountain



Mary Grace was allowed to pack her own entertainment for this trip. I gave her a basket and told her she could only bring what would fit into it. I warned her that she'd need to play with the stuff in the car and the whole week at the beach. I was slightly concerned when she showed me that her basket was 90% full of dress up clothes...but she actually did play with the stuff all week. And we were all entertained with a different princess each morning at breakfast!



One night we stayed in and grilled salmon
There was an amazing donut truck parked about a mile from our house. Although several others in our house drove to the truck, we opted to walk one morning for donuts. I'm positive the donuts cancelled out the 2 mile walk...but it was totally worth it!

Dinner at V
(you know you are in trouble when you walk into a restaurant and they don't have highchairs or kids menus! But I'm SO glad we stayed. This was our favorite place and both kids were actually pretty well behaved!)

Miller slept through the appetizers!


Brent ordered a fish that actually came out swimming! The waiter kept warning us and saying that a lot of adults get kind of freaked out by the presentation and warned that Mary Grace wouldn't like seeing it. Of course we know our crazy girl, and she loved it (and ate a ton!)

Miller woke up right as dinner came out (typical) and our waiter decided to earn his tip! He carried Miller around for quite a while while we ate our dinner.
 Watching the Bachelorette Finale and eating dessert
(kidding...Brooke and I were the only ones who watched that...I think this night we were watching some show on drug rings in Mexico)
 Brent took Mary Grace on a Daddy/Daughter Date

We had a mass collection of solo cups with names on them. I asked Mary Grace to write my name (assuming she'd put Sarah), but she wrote Mommy. All week my cup made me smile!
 Aunt LaLa and Miller




Perfect week at the beach!

1 comment: