Monday, August 6, 2012

Team USA

We have turned into gold medal spectators!

Like everyone else, Mary Grace has become fascinated/obsessed with the Olympics! While we rarely watch TV in our house, we've made an exception lately. I have been taping the 'prime time' coverage at night and then we watch some of it the next day.
Two favorites are, of course, gymnastics and swimming.

 I love watching Mary Grace watch the Olympic gymnastics. She absolutely can't watch without doing her own gymnastic moves. I find her balancing on the couch, twisting around on the floor, flipping, etc. Too funny!
 USA inspired painting-

 While I was making breakfast one morning I caught Mary Grace trying to teach Miller how to spell 'Go USA' (which, by the way- she made this sign completely on her own! Does this count as the first sentence she's written by herself- without asking me how to spell it???)

Wish the Olympics were on more often!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Yes, it absolutely does!! SO impressed!! She can jump right in with my 1st Graders, haha :)

    ReplyDelete