Monday, August 27, 2012

Polo

Pigs flew, hell froze...
and I rode a horse!
 It isn't a secret, I hate horses.
I know I'm the only person alive with this opinion, but I'm still entitled to it.
They just aren't my thing.
It is kind of life's little joke that I live in the horse capitol of the world!
 
Anyway, much to my dismay a group of my girlfriends have started playing polo for girls night out. All spring and summer I have been making excuses not to go. But then I realized, playing polo was kind of a bucket list activity. So...
I did it!
 Once I got past the smell of horses and the dirty riding helmet,
and the fact that I was actually on a horse,
my competitive side took over and polo became my new favorite sport.
(incidentally, my team won!)
 


I still hate horses. I will never be the type of girl who wants to go ride for fun.
But, I LOVE polo! I can not wait to play again!

1 comment: