My interview with a 5-Year Old
What is your favorite color?
Pink, purple, red and yellow. And orange. Just not green or blue. Those are boy colors.
What is your favorite thing to do?
Everything
(she is really, really 'politically correct' these days. She loves everyone and everything. This interview was fairly boring and I had to keep urging her to pick SOMETHING!)
What is your favorite song?
This Little Light of Mine
What is your favorite book?
The books upstairs in my room on the bottom shelf. My favorite ones are the ones that are like real. (I asked her for an example- what 'like real' means...) Umm, like the Angelina Ballerina ones.
Who is your best friend?
Sam and Braden
What do you want to be when you grow up?
An olympic person that does swimming and gymnastics.
What is your favorite part of school?
Everyday. Except chapel.
What is your favorite food?
Too many to list. PBJ, Salmon, and yogurt. Just everything that isn't on my not-like-list.
What is your favorite number?
I like any number with 4's or 8's in them.
What is your favorite animal?
All the ones at the zoo.
What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries and grapes
What is your favorite car?
a camper
What was your favorite vacation this year?
Hawaii
What are you scared of?
When Mommy runs and scares me because there is no running in the house.
What are your dreams?
Being allowed to climb in the house.
What was the best part of being 4?
Too hard to tell because everything was.
What are you most looking forward to about being 5?
Being in a hole so I can try out being a plant (??)
This is the 3rd year I've done this (or a similar) interview on her birthday. It is really fun to look back and compare the answers. I *think* these are the links to the other two interviews:
Mary Grace had her 5-year old check up last week. She is 3'9" which puts her in the 95% for her age and weighs 38 pounds which is in the 50%.
Her doctor asked her if she was still sitting in her booster seat in the car and Mary Grace replied with a very definite "NO" (I had a moment of panic figuring they were about to call child services on me!!) and then she said "I can only ride in a booster in Hawaii"
Thank goodness the doctor finally caught on to what the technicality was and asked Mary Grace if she was still riding in her CAR SEAT. To which Mary Grace replied 'Yes!'
No comments:
Post a Comment