Monday, August 27, 2012

August

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm going to say...
I can't believe it's the end of August.
 
I know, I say it EVERY month.
 
We are loving and cherishing every second with these precious kids!
 Miller's first REAL trip to the park.
By 'real' I mean that he actually got to play.



 Mary Grace is obsessed with make up these days. She bought, with her own money, a Tinkerbell make up kit a few months ago. Lately, she wants to put it on all the time! Fortunately, it is all pretty much clear once it goes on.
 Miller is always happy! He is such an easy, sweet baby.
 The ultimate car wash!

 Mary Grace and Miller miss each other so much while Mary Grace is in school every day. They are both always so excited to see each other at the end of the day!
We've been trying to make the most of our last days at the pool. A few of us have been meeting at the pool each afternoon after school and swimming until dinner.
Annabelle, Eva and Mary Grace
*I actually have a lot more pictures to post...
(again with the broken record) our lives have been CRAZY lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment